Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Ready For Winter?

Go down 
+10
insane imports
NX-DET
chiquae07
dgmk3
slacker
Xterra1102
xCONWRATHx
Big Ben
squirlz
BORNGEARHEAD
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greezmonkey

greezmonkey

Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 pm

I am ready for summer now. This snow is heavy. This sucks big time!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BusinessMan_24

BusinessMan_24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 pm

14.4"s here & lots of drifting. some areas by me recieved 16"s

Last edited by BusinessMan_24 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanekustomscc.com
squirlz

squirlz

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Im in Syracuse and it only snowed 3" this morning and then starting raining later in the afternoon. Not too bad, i am not looking forward to coming home tomorrow. The wife broke the snow blower so i have to fix that before i can clear the rest of the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 pm

All I have to say is I love the Blizzak WS-60s I have on both my S13, and Maxima. Ive had them on the cars since late October, bout time I got to use them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rally240.blogspot.com
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I have some ws 50's on my maxima, they work pretty damn good in the snow. I am about to pick up some used s13 wheels with blizzaks for my g20, the bald khumo all seasons are not cutting it anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Damn, did we get dumped on. I was in Naperville, Il. all week for training and they only got a few inches of snow. A lot of the roads are still a mess. I'm really loving my Xterra right now. I put it in 4-lo, locked the rear diff. and drove it around the yard. The wife just shaked her head. Laughing

Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 Picture035-1

Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 Picture037-1
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 am

insane imports wrote:
I dont think your driveway has ever been clear from the sound of it. LOL When i was over you had like 5-6 cars or so in it and you said they were all yours. Thanks for the nx fender by the way. Very Happy

BORNGEARHEAD wrote:

Yang, think about it this way, the more cars you have in the driveway, the less snow you have to clear off of it. clown

Speaking of a clear driveway. There might be 1 more addition tomorrow. Laughing

I'm SOO thankful that my dad is always over when it snows. The old man LOVES playing with the 2 snow blowers we have. And, I love him for that.
Back to top Go down
greezmonkey

greezmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:00 am

DJ looks like you were out having fun you should have called me. HaHaHa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Ready For Winter?   Who's Ready For Winter? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Ready For Winter?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2