Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee

Go down 
+2
Big Ben
SheepleSherpa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SheepleSherpa

SheepleSherpa

95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee Empty
PostSubject: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 pm

My name is Mike and I'm from Milwaukee (West Allis)
I'm getiing old and grey (40 Laughing ) so I gave up my fast cars for a while to pull sheeple out of the mud...
I've Driven Nissan/Datsun for most of my life
first car was a 71 240Z (reason I learned to weld... luckily as the rust belt is rough on High Carbon steel)
second was another 71 240Z
(then a 76 Fiat Spyder convertible & a 75 Coupe de Ville with a 500 in it)
back to a 91 300zx (NA) speeding issues...
downgraded to a 240sx and a 95 Pathfinder
on my second 95 Pathfinder (first is on hand for parts due to frame rust beyond fixing)
I would look into a newer vehicle but after dumping a few piggy banks into Calmini and other upgrades I am sticking to the WD-21 platform for a while.

Other interests are snowmobiling, fishing, hunting, welding, & wrenching in general.
My day job is as an IT Manager for a Tractor Company...

I'll post my Pathy pics up when I get time.
Later
Mike
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Welcome, I love to weld as well! Are you going to make it to the meet in 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
SheepleSherpa

SheepleSherpa

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:22 pm

I'll see what the wife has planned for me; once I find that post on the meeting.
Here's a pic of her before the safari snorkel and first attempt at a winch bumper & rear bumper.
95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee Presnorkel95
Back to top Go down
BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking Pathfinder you got there. I always wanted to get my hands on a clean/southern 2dr version.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Sweet! Welcome to the board
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
sweet3rdgen

sweet3rdgen

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:49 am

40 too old for fast cars? nah. I'm 45 an still trying new stuff all the time. I grew up on Musclecars, in fact sold my 72 Challenger two years ago. Bought a Hardbody new in 90 and enjoyed Nissans ever since. Will probably always have at least one. Not done with Musclecars yet, just a break.
Back to top Go down
200sx se-r kid

200sx se-r kid

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee   95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee Empty

Back to top Go down

95 Pathfinder for ULTRA MALL Wheelin' in Milwaukee
Page 1 of 1