Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gti-r/vvl ?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
200sx se-r kid

200sx se-r kid

gti-r/vvl  ????? Empty
PostSubject: gti-r/vvl ?????   gti-r/vvl  ????? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:45 am

all righty iv been trtying to keep this under wraps for a lil while now but, i need some thoughts and opinions plz. i want to do a gtir/vvl the thing is idk if i want to just stay with the gtir head and do big cams or go thropugh the machining, drilling, measuring, buying, putting my car out of comision again, and all the other stuff that comes along with putting the ve head on my gtir block. it will stay turbo eithert way lol! duuuu

what do u guys think and why?
Back to top Go down
squirlz

squirlz

gti-r/vvl  ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: gti-r/vvl ?????   gti-r/vvl  ????? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Personally i would buy a whole VE, lower compression if you want to then do the swap all at once. No reason to do the head swap imo.
Back to top Go down
BusinessMan_24

BusinessMan_24

gti-r/vvl  ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: gti-r/vvl ?????   gti-r/vvl  ????? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 am

what part from the gti-r motor do you really want to mismatch with the ve? ^I agree go with a ve block and head if you want vvl. I've looked into this already myself but using a ve and just making adapters to run the gti-r individual throttle bodies/intake on the ve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanekustomscc.com
Sponsored content

gti-r/vvl  ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: gti-r/vvl ?????   gti-r/vvl  ????? Empty

Back to top Go down

gti-r/vvl ?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: General :: The Shop-
Jump to: