Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newville auto salvage near Edgerton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedmanRC

SpeedmanRC

Newville auto salvage near Edgerton Empty
PostSubject: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

http://newvilleautosalvage.com

Um, I went there looking for some subaru heated seats to drop in my wagon with like no work. found few sets I might be getting soon. but I also found this

It's a Infiniti G20t, SR20 five speed. I don't know the year...but I'm sure some on there can help you out.

Newville auto salvage near Edgerton P00182
Newville auto salvage near Edgerton P00183

they do have two 200sx...but both were 1.6's and I think both where manuals....um not to many other nissan's there...few older PU, and one older pathfinder. one older U13 altima....and a few older sentra's...um I think all where auto and with the small 1.6 or 1.8 what ever they got.

They do let you go back and take a look at the car, oh, and one old 280zx with the silver and blue paint but it was a N/A had passenger door damage.
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Looks like a '94-'96. Doesn't have the roller rocker valve cover.
Back to top Go down
slacker

slacker

PostSubject: Re: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:19 pm

was the trans still in that? I can't tell from the pic..
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:47 am

Looks like it's still there. I think I can see 2 17mm bolts under the oil catch can.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:01 am

Yang is right, you can see part of the bell housing if you look closely,
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
slacker

slacker

PostSubject: Re: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:00 pm

maaaaaaan. I'm supposed to be putting my motor back in today. If it's ~$300 I should really get that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newville auto salvage near Edgerton   Newville auto salvage near Edgerton Empty

Back to top Go down

Newville auto salvage near Edgerton
Page 1 of 1