Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madison Sports Car Club

Go down 
+2
BORNGEARHEAD
Patrick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Patrick

Madison Sports Car Club Empty
PostSubject: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Well I went to the MSCC meeting last night and got some good news. The first event is going to be May 2nd. That is just the beginning...

It is going to be held at Noah's Ark!!! They are going to have the ENTIRE PARKING LOT!!!

The area outlined in red is what the have. The area in Yellow is going to be where the race is being held. This parking lot has multiple elevation changes and is going to be a real challenge. We should get a caravan going from Madison.

Madison Sports Car Club NARaceMap
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 pm

(Saved for the full 2010 schedule)
Back to top Go down
BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 pm

With elevation changes, that could be a lot of fun to watch. There could be some serious carnage.
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm sure they are going to set it up so that it is safe in those areas. The club has been around for over 50 years so I'm sure they will do a good job with this one.
Back to top Go down
BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 am

I thought about that when I was typing it. I raced a few years with MSCC and they take safety seriously.
Back to top Go down
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:20 pm

looks like it could be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 am

ONE WEEK AWAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

AutoX this weekend @ Columbus 151 Speedway

http://www.madisonautocross.com/node/88
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 pm

I'll show up around noon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
nissan_dude11

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey everybody, I didn't know if I should start a new thread on the same topic, and get flamed, or revive an old topic. I chose the latter.

Anyways, how many of you guys are members with the MSCC? I was looking for the price, is it $50 annually or monthly?

For those of you in it, how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm

I have never bought a membership with them, but I raced with them for a couple of years. Haven't been out in quite a while though. Membership is for the entire year, and if you are concerned about season points and winning your class, a membership is required. I was winning H-prep on points a couple years back but didn't get the trophy because I wasn't actually a member. Lame.

MSCC is a very laid back club, it's a very low pressure competition and tons of fun. Milwaukee SCCA on the other hand is a lot more serious, they play to win.
Back to top Go down
nissan_dude11

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey Conwrath, thanks for letting me know. What car were you using previously?

Yea, hopefully, I'll get a chance to check it out.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:22 am

My B14, I was hoping to get back out there with it this year, but its not looking good.
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 pm

xCONWRATHx wrote:
My B14, I was hoping to get back out there with it this year, but its not looking good.

Don't make excuses. You know you just scared of my B14.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Fuuuuuuuck, your hooptie ain't shit! Laughing

I just moved into a new place so I don't have any extra scrilla to spend on my cars. Sad

I am really looking forward to it though, should be some good competition.
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Yep, can't wait till you get out there. I'm the only Nissan let alone sr20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madison Sports Car Club   Madison Sports Car Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Madison Sports Car Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Racing :: Auto X and Road Course-
Jump to: