Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another sucker for a nissan

Go down 
+3
xCONWRATHx
Big Ben
eidk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eidk

Another sucker for a nissan Empty
PostSubject: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 am

Whats up everyone. Name is stefan and im from milwaukee. not to sure who is on this forum but i am from the midwest so i thought i would say hello. Anyways I bought my first nissan almost 2 years ago. Got real lucky and picked up a super clean s13 HB from an old man. Always garaged, never seen the snow and clean as the day it came out of the dealership.

These are old pictures from when i first bought the car. I have done a little bit to the car but to be honest i love the reliability of a stock car. Most of what i have done has been suspension related.
Another sucker for a nissan 240sx002resize
Another sucker for a nissan 240sx007resize

More recently i bought a s14('97) some some front end damage and some high milage. A bit of rust underneath on the rockerpanels and on the strut towers but all should be repairable. Currently underconstruction. Just picked up a new front end from a '96 and a vq35de from a 350z.

Another sucker for a nissan IMG_6965
Another sucker for a nissan IMG_6968

Anyways, thats about it for me.
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 am

Welcome! Very very clean S13. I like the S14 as well, it should be a fun project with the VQ
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am

Two awesome cars, I think the S14 is gonna turn out real nice. I'm gonna assume you're familiar with SinisterSentra's black S14 build? I think he ended up using a VG30 though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm

CLEAN S13. I've got some '06 Spec V wheels that would look great on it. PM me if you're interested. I love to get back into another S13. I sure miss my old 1. Interesting to see how you S14 VQ project turns out. Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
eidk

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 pm

I've been tempted into selling the s13 lately to fund the s14. But its really hard to let go of something like that. not to mention its a 240sx so the amount of money i would like for it I doubt i would see.

Thanks for all the nice compliments everyone. And for the wheel offer, at this current time all my available money goes to bills and the s14.
Back to top Go down
sweet3rdgen

sweet3rdgen

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Very nice cars. What type of money would you be hoping for if you did sell the s13?
Back to top Go down
eidk

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 pm

xCONWRATHx wrote:
Two awesome cars, I think the S14 is gonna turn out real nice. I'm gonna assume you're familiar with SinisterSentra's black S14 build? I think he ended up using a VG30 though.

He is using the vq35+ a large custom turbo set up. Tokes is using a vq30det on the other forum. I think it would be decent enough for most to leave the vq na.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
eidk

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 am

^ which is exactly what im considering. I dont know if i want ITB's or going to go with a boost application.

Which is more cost effective, reliable and damn sexy?....
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Im a little late to the party.

Nice looking cars.

When you pull the KA to put in the VQ, hit me up. I need a motor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rally240.blogspot.com
eidk

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:53 pm

No problem. I will let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another sucker for a nissan   Another sucker for a nissan Empty

Back to top Go down

Another sucker for a nissan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Mid-West Nissans :: Introductions-
Jump to: