HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMF Chris

TMF Chris

Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D Empty
PostSubject: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am

This past weekend in Irwindale, CA two midwest drivers qualified to compete in next years Formula D series by qualifying 1st and 16th in the National Pro-Am finals.

Mike Pollard - 240sx - A Minnesota driver qualified first and eventually took second place overall in the competition.
Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D IMG_1458

Derek King - 240sx - Based out of Ft. Wayne, IN qualified 16th with only one run. During the run he suffered an electrical fire that ended his day. Still his one run score was enough to earn him a qualifying spot, and thus a Formula D License.
Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D IMG_1403

Both drivers just so happen to be a part of TMF Opposition (which I am obviously a part of) so I am proud to say CONGRATS to both drivers.

With any luck, both Nissan pilots will be representing the Midwest in Formula D next year on a National level.

Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D IMG_9702

(Mods - if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. Seems like news to me.)

Last edited by TMF Chris on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding photo's.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmfopposition.com/
BusinessMan_24

BusinessMan_24

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:08 pm

thats extremely cool, Congrats to them
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanekustomscc.com
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
200sx se-r kid

200sx se-r kid

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:30 pm

thats awesome some one should try and like get a hold of these guys and get them to join this forum Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D Icon_biggrin.

were these the guys that were at dropfest 2009?
Back to top Go down
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:45 am

God job. Way to rep. the midwest.

They may have been at dropfest. I cant remember if thats the s13 hatch that was drifting or not. There was a bimmer there which may or may not be the one in the last photo on the left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
200sx se-r kid

200sx se-r kid

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:58 am

i was thinking the same thing about the bmw also
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Moved to the new drifting section.
Back to top Go down
Boostin S14

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

This is awesome! Good inspiration for an up and coming amatuer like myself
Back to top Go down
Chris101

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:41 am

^ I wonder how long it takes to perfect that art. It isn't as easy as they make it look~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D   Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D Empty

Back to top Go down

Midwest Drifters qualify for Formula D
Page 1 of 1