Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

91 SE-R W/GTIR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
94_se-r

94_se-r

91 SE-R W/GTIR Empty
PostSubject: 91 SE-R W/GTIR   91 SE-R W/GTIR EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Well my car is now offically up for sale. Its a 91 se-r with a fully rebuilt GTIR swap, with about 2000 miles on the rebuild. Here is a list of the rebuild parts, ARP head and main studs, JE fordged pistons, bored 1mm over, vvl metal headgasket, new oil pump, rods were magniflued and new bushings in small ends, the block was line bored, crank polished, head completely gone through with new valve seals. It has a jim wolf ecu that is programmed for Z32 maf, 444cc inj. with drop down resistors. the trans is good with no 5th gear pop out, new cv's. It has a fmic, with a rebuilt S14 T28 turbo @ 10 psi. It also has oil, boost, and a/f ratio gauges along with greddy turbo timer and boost controller. there are a few pics of the car on the link below. Also I have a ton of extra parts that will be going with the car. stock det was running when pulled only problem is a bolt broke on the cold side of the turbo, trans (no pop out), cv's, door panels, g20 tan leather interior, stock det ecu (not gtir), maf, top mount intercooler, and a bunch of misc parts. I am open to offers but please dont low ball me. I was thinking around $3500 for everything, I have alot more into all this, but I am open to offers. Any questions either pm me or shoot me a txt or call 608-477-3516.

http://www.mid-westnissans.com/t483-gti-r-rebuild
Back to top Go down

91 SE-R W/GTIR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Classifieds :: For Sale-
Jump to: