Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear

Go down 
+2
nismos13silvia
LightPeach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LightPeach

LightPeach

Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear Empty
PostSubject: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:17 am

Looking for a turbo manifold For my disco that will allow turbo to clear the block.
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

I've got a OEM RWD sr20det manifold. Not sure if it clears.
Back to top Go down
LightPeach

LightPeach

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 am

have any specs on it and or some pics...? how much
Back to top Go down
LightPeach

LightPeach

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 am

What kind of car did the engine come out of
Back to top Go down
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Came out of S13 sr20det. Make me an offer.
Back to top Go down
SERpriz

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Hit up blair on the dash
Back to top Go down
LightPeach

LightPeach

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

since thats all u know about it i will pass.
Back to top Go down
LightPeach

LightPeach

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

blair sold his manifold.
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:14 pm

I thought he had a few for sale. If the FWD one wouldnt fit, the RWD one wont fit.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

A RWD manifold will definitely cause issues, IIRC you might still need to shave the block slightly using a disco with a GTiR manifold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 am

The other trick i have heard of is to have the manifold flange planed down a small amount at a machine shop. If you have them do it at a slight angle it will allow a bit more clearance while not causing any other issues. There is a thread somwhere on one of the sr forums about this. I think andreas miko mentioned doing it on a gtir manifold to clear a 3076 or 3071r.

Rwd will cause more issues than its worth. I have a tubular rwd manifold cut and re welded on my car and its a pita. everything had to be made to work with it. 02 housing, downpipe etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
LightPeach

LightPeach

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 pm

so i should not get one from a silvia? i found one for 50 shipped.. let me know ur imput
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm

No, if you are going to use a stock manifold, use a FWD one. It will take less modification.
Back to top Go down
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

I agree with Ben on this. Use a fwd manifold, it will make your life alot easier. Gtir manifold will work fine. Check some of the other forums, usually they can be had for 100-150ish. Gtir will esily clear a t28 turbo such as gt28rs, gt2871r, gt28r standard t28. Just dont get the larger inlet sized 2871 if you decide to buy one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
LightPeach

LightPeach

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

thanks guys u just saved me 50 bucks who wants some free stickers?
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

I do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear   Wtb A  pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear Empty

Back to top Go down

Wtb A pulsar Gti-R manifold. or a turbo mani the will have a T28 clear
Page 1 of 1