Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy checking in (pics)

Go down 
+4
BusinessMan_24
Big Ben
xCONWRATHx
Riggle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Riggle

Riggle

New guy checking in (pics) Empty
PostSubject: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Hey all, name is Ian and am from Madison, WI. On a few other forums with Bigben and he passed the word on this new forum, and since I do own a Nissan and AM in the midwest, I thought it was all too fitting to join the forum!

Pics of the old lady. I do mainly autocross with her in the GS class, I just got a very large box of parts however and it should bump me to STS or STX, not sure if I am in the mood to buy larger tires to be competitive (225 is class max for STS, 245 for STX).

New guy checking in (pics) CIMG4023

New guy checking in (pics) CIMG4027

New guy checking in (pics) CIMG4024

New guy checking in (pics) 4030613977_85eb5169a0

New guy checking in (pics) Ianautocross

New guy checking in (pics) Ianautocross3

Any other autocross fans out there?

Edit: That is/was my white 91 Galant VR4 as well, any mitsu fans on here?
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 am

Sup Ian, nice unicorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 am

Thats a very clean car. Hey thanks again for the snow tires!
Back to top Go down
BusinessMan_24

BusinessMan_24

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 pm

WELCOME!!!! nice car
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanekustomscc.com
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 am

I use to x-cross with my old B13. Haven't been in a few years. But, I plan on making a return this year. Watch out...P10 in da house. Wot wot!
Back to top Go down
sweet3rdgen

sweet3rdgen

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am

very nice and very clean
Back to top Go down
200sx se-r kid

200sx se-r kid

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm

i want ur car bro very clean i like it alot welcome
Back to top Go down
Broadfield

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Clean hatch man! Any plans for mods?
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Broadfield wrote:
Clean hatch man! Any plans for mods?

Well one can always say there are "plans" for mods. LOL. Now whether or not they get carried out is another story.

I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head, but alot of it hinges on my classing for Auto-X. I really want an LS1 or 1JZ/2JZ, however, since its from a different manufacturer I get thrown into the "Unlimited" classes. To stay competetive I will have to stay in the Nissan family (RB/SR/KA/VG/VQ). Which is fine and all, I just dont agree with the Money VS Power of the Nissan choices. I am actually trying to avoid turbo altogether. I have only had turbo cars up until this point and I do get tired of chasing boost leaks, retuning for warmer/colder weather, all the misc BS that has to be bought for a turbo car (wastegate, BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, boost controller, intercooler piping, turbo itself, manifold, heat buildup, oil lines, coolant lines).

Its just really not appealing to deal with all that BS again, not to mention the $$$ spent will be obscene. Where as with an LSX I can reliably make 500hp with H/C/I and a good tune for minimal cost. The loping V8 has always been a dream of mine, but in a decent chassis (not an F-body or Stang).

Like I said, I dont know where I will end up going with it. A house and engagement ring for the G/F (7 years, I know, ask already, LOL) should def. trump any plans for the car. I have bought a ton of suspension mods from a guy getting out of the game so I have a ton of things for it handling wise, but stone stock motor.

Quite a few of the suspension mods that I bought will also throw me out of a few classes so I wont even be able to use them right away (ARUCA for example).

Is this "Broadfield" from Zilvia.net BTW?

If so, Im a huge fan.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 pm

So thaaaaats why you were interested in pictures, you sly dog you!
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm

xCONWRATHx wrote:
So thaaaaats why you were interested in pictures, you sly dog you!

LOL. Yeah, I wanted some professional pics of the car in its stock form before I go and do anything. Its fun to remember your car the way you got it and how nice and pretty it really was before it got "spoiled".

I have been found out...::gasp::

Also, Toby, I didnt know you were hailing from IL (my home state) so I would think that being in the midwest may make it possible that you are indeed the same person.

P.S. - Go back to bronze!
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 pm

I was talking about the GF/marriage thing dude.
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

xCONWRATHx wrote:
I was talking about the GF/marriage thing dude.

LOL, sort of. Well we dont have any decent pics of us as of late, so it just seemed like something nice I could do for her. Sorry, I didnt know what you were aluding to.

Wedding wont be for awhile, not while her ass is in school. No way she can be studious with her masters AND plan a wedding.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm

AND keep the house clean.
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 pm

PREACH BROTHA!!!! AMEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Broadfield

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am

Riggle wrote:

Also, Toby, I didnt know you were hailing from IL (my home state) so I would think that being in the midwest may make it possible that you are indeed the same person.

P.S. - Go back to bronze!

Yes, it is me Cool There's usually not much chance of hiding from my last name in a Nissan forum. Yeah, I am located in central Illinois. I'm not sure if the bronze comment was for me, but I have never owned a bronze set of wheels on any of my cars. I assume you are maybe referring to the gold Meisters!?! I only run wheels for one year, then buy new ones. So if you're not happy with the current ones, then just wait till this summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 am

Very nice! Its a pleasure to have you call my car clean/nice, a compliment I can be proud of for sure. Especially coming from a guy with arguably the nicest/cleanest S13 in the country.

I use your car as an example of cleanliness and taste when showing my friends what a really nice coupe SHOULD look like. I was indeed referring to the gold meisters you had, I biffed it and thought they were bronze. Upon further inspection they are gold as gold can be, ha. I cant wait to see the next set/scheme. I was a big fan of the gunmetal Weds as well (I think they were anyways).

Anyways, not to be a sackrider or anything, just appreciating the comments. Post up your car Toby, gets my vote for nicest S13 in the country hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy checking in (pics)   New guy checking in (pics) Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy checking in (pics)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Mid-West Nissans :: Introductions-
Jump to: