Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello from barboo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
94_se-r

94_se-r

hello from barboo Empty
PostSubject: hello from barboo   hello from barboo EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Will and I'm from baraboo, I have a 91 SE-R with a GTi-R swap with some issues but working on taking came of them, and a 92 SE-R with a bluebird swap. I had a 94 a while back but unfortunitly i was young and dumb and I totaled it... I was out of the sr game for a while but now I'm back!!! I will be posting pics of both cars along with the rebuild of the GTi-R when I do it.
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

hello from barboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from barboo   hello from barboo EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Nice to see you joined Will!! You going to be at the meet this weekend? If you need any help with anything let me/us know. A TON of knowledgeable SR guys on here.
Back to top Go down
94_se-r

94_se-r

hello from barboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from barboo   hello from barboo EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:31 pm

I am gonna try to make it to the meet if I do I probably wont stay to long I am planning on pulling the gtir engine sat night. and yea if I need anything I will ask, I am new to the turbo stuff so I'm sure I will have questions. you guys have been helpful already!!!
Back to top Go down
LightPeach

LightPeach

hello from barboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from barboo   hello from barboo EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 am

Yeah Join us for the 3's meet may 19th- the 22nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from barboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from barboo   hello from barboo Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from barboo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Mid-West Nissans :: Introductions-
Jump to: