Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn Hella Lights!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sweet3rdgen

sweet3rdgen

Damn Hella Lights!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn Hella Lights!!   Damn Hella Lights!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Been smelling electrical in my Frontier for about a week now, but couldn't find anything. Finally checked the fog lights and they did not work. Wiring is good, so are fuses, but the relay?...fried. Do you think anyone would carry a damn relay for them? NO!! Even on line I found one place. They are being shipped to me now (I ordered 3). Why is it that when you buy the best, they turn out to be the biggest pain in the ass?
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Damn Hella Lights!!   Damn Hella Lights!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Ya know I have been noticing that as well. You buy quality non ebay junk and its maybe a shade better than the crap.
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Damn Hella Lights!!   Damn Hella Lights!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:35 pm

The parts all come from the same sweat shops in thailand anyway. I say just save your money and don't get the ones with the expensive brand name on them. Did you know that the factories that make brand name powertools, like Makita and DeWalt, also make power tools for Harbor Freight and Northern Tools? Most of the tools are also the same internals with different bodies. Sometimes they don't even bother making a new body and just change the colors and logos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Hella Lights!!   Damn Hella Lights!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn Hella Lights!!
Page 1 of 1