Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the forum......

Go down 
+4
xCONWRATHx
nismos13silvia
insane imports
wes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wes

New to the forum...... Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Just thought I'd introduced for those of you I haven't met before... My name is wes and I am a Nissan dork, our stable consists of:

2005 Pathfinder LE
Wife's truck and tow mule

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan
My daily beater and the wife's grocery getter in the event I am hauling the 200sx to an event.

1996 200sx SE
GA16 turbo
Car was a project car for Nissan Performance Mag and has carried over to MotoIQ.

New to the forum...... 637090005_ks9Qh-M

Anyway glad to see the MW site and figured I'd join to keep in touch with my fellow Mid West nissanphiles.
Back to top Go down
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
nismos13silvia

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm

About time you got on here. Those gears from the GA tranny I sold you still holding?
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Needs moar shine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 am

Glad to see you made it over wes, welcome!
Back to top Go down
squirlz

squirlz

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Welcome Wes
Back to top Go down
wes

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 pm

nismos13silvia wrote:
About time you got on here. Those gears from the GA tranny I sold you still holding?

That tranny is still in the car. Had to combine parts from my old trans, the gears from your trans, along with a new syncro.... So far it has held up just fine. I did realize there was a sheared off bolt in one of the rear trans mount holes, I didn't realize it until it was completely installed so I have been running without it since the 2007 convention! No issues thus far.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I will likely host another meet at my house this summer and have all you guys down for some food, drinks, and general geekdom.
Back to top Go down
insane imports

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 pm

It works fine that way. I just realized i was missing one as well has been that way for a while with no issues. Mine was just missing though not broken off. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/insaneimport2000
jp314

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Welcome wes!

I was lucky enough to get a ride in the evil twin on Pocono south course.
Very nice ride, well setup track car.
Back to top Go down
wes

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks Josh! Your B13 daily is a blast of a car to drive as well! Heading to the convention this year? If so you need to go out with me on race rubber! Car is crazy now compared to what it was at Pocono!
Back to top Go down
jp314

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 am

Bump for wes - article on MotoIQ - cooling upgrades:
http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_articles/articletype/articleview/articleid/1632/project-200sx-track-ready.aspx

Thanks for the track ride @ MidAmerica Motorplex!
It was a hot day, so amazing to see the low oil & water temps on your gages, while pushing the car hard on track. You need a g-force meter, lol! Even with a really good harness, I had to hold on pretty good in the corners!
Back to top Go down
squirlz

squirlz

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Very nice, i agree with Josh, hard to hold on even with the 4 point.
Back to top Go down
Chris101

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey Wes,

Hope to see you at Gingerman next month with NASA!!!
Back to top Go down
wes

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Chris101 wrote:
Hey Wes,

Hope to see you at Gingerman next month with NASA!!!

Thanks again for the bed and shower! I owe you dinner/lunch/breakfast or the meal of your choice!!!

I hope to make it next month. I had an oil leak on the back of the block my last session and am trying to sort that out now, I also had a drivline vibration that is either axle or wheelbearing related.
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 am

I sure hope your wife doesn't see that last post! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
wes

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 am

xCONWRATHx wrote:
I sure hope your wife doesn't see that last post! Laughing

Hey now... None of that business....

Mike and Chris were super cool for letting me use their guest room... Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Chris101

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 am

gluck on the troubleshooting

Don't forget to make sure you rule out wheels/tires/hubs/rotors as well with your vibration issue!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum......   New to the forum...... Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Mid-West Nissans :: Introductions-
Jump to: