Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janesville is Boring...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedmanRC

SpeedmanRC

Janesville is Boring... Empty
PostSubject: Janesville is Boring...   Janesville is Boring... EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah, I meet BORNGEARHEAD at Nissan training that was in IL last week and I already forgot his name...all he really said was to check this out and something about a up coming event...something about a SE-R thing.

well anyways, I'm Tyler and I live in Janesville and work at Harms Nissan. Own a 97 240sx and a 00 Legacy GT wagon that I use in the winter.

Both of mine
Janesville is Boring... Bothofminebyspeedmanrc
Back to top Go down
SpeedmanRC

SpeedmanRC

PostSubject: Re: Janesville is Boring...   Janesville is Boring... EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Oh, newer shot of the SX
Janesville is Boring... Img4987
Back to top Go down
Big Ben
Admin
Big Ben

PostSubject: Re: Janesville is Boring...   Janesville is Boring... EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Welcome! DJ(BORNGEARHEAD) told me that he had run into you at the training. I am diggin the S14, that will be the next car.
Back to top Go down
SpeedmanRC

SpeedmanRC

PostSubject: Re: Janesville is Boring...   Janesville is Boring... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 pm

yeah, the training was great. can't wait to see some of the new stuff Nissan is working on. Oh, I bugged the instructor to let me drive a new FX50S wow, that was amazing.

Thanks, I think the thing I'm doing this year is rims and tires...then a few more suspension stuff...and LSD.
Back to top Go down
BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Janesville is Boring...   Janesville is Boring... EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm

What's going on, man? I'm glad to see you made it here. Very nice looking 240 you got. I can't wait to see you get the mods going on it. I hope to see you around this summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janesville is Boring...   Janesville is Boring... Empty

Back to top Go down

Janesville is Boring...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: Mid-West Nissans :: Introductions-
Jump to: