Mid-West Nissans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing special

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
magoo_lc1

magoo_lc1

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Just thought i would post up..i all ready did in new members but what the hey, All stock and will remain close to that. Im over 200k on her now. Im the second owner.

Nothing special 013
Nothing special 023
Nothing special 022
Back to top Go down
magoo_lc1

magoo_lc1

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:37 pm

B14s are all silver now too , other then a nice stereo, nardi wheel and some stillen goodies i dont think ill change much, I had all the stuff to lower and never got around to it. I kind of like it how it is. Im going to strip the b14s this winter and try something different
Back to top Go down
xCONWRATHx

xCONWRATHx

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Lookin' real good, super clean! Is the paint in as good of condition as it appears in the pictures? Good Nissan paint is a rarity these days. Your car is practically a collector's item!
Back to top Go down
http://www.CHDetailing.com/
magoo_lc1

magoo_lc1

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 am

Yea, the paint looks even better now. It has the usual dings but right before winter my buddy who details for a living buffed it all out. When money allows its going in to have the dings removed, ive got a new back bumper and im collecting window trim and nick knacks now...its kind of a smal resto. Thats why i never converted over to tsuru or anything. I like it just the way it is. No rust either.
Back to top Go down
magoo_lc1

magoo_lc1

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 am

a few more

Nothing special 003
Nothing special 004
Nothing special 005
Nothing special 010
Nothing special 001
Nothing special 002
Back to top Go down
SE-Rican

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Car looks great. I love the simplicity of it.
Back to top Go down
magoo_lc1

magoo_lc1

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Funny thing is i took the high dollar nismo titanium knob off and put the stock leather se-r just because i hate the gap between teh knob and boot...lol. That meansa ton coming from you. I will lower it someday but i wanted to auto-x it but i dont want to tear it up. So a small lower and then the quest for the right rims and i have to get the rears sitting flush. Hate that sunk in look.
Back to top Go down
NX-DET

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 pm

nice clean ride...i like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing special   Nothing special Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mid-West Nissans :: General :: Members Rides-
Jump to: